Yawd: Modern Afro-Caribbean Recipes by Adrian Forte
The ONLY cookbook you need this summer! Dive into this bold, flavor-filled cookbook, packed with recipes to bring sun-filled island vibes to your home.
Yawd = comfort food that sticks to your ribs! In his first cookbook, star chef Adrian Forte shares more than 100 of his inspiring recipes to get you fired up in the kitchen.
- Try new riffs on Caribbean classics like Coconut Fried Chicken, Spiced Steamed Fish, Rasta Pasta, and Pepper Shrimp Paella
- Incorporate more African ancestral ingredients with Ackee & Saltfish Fritters or Okra Pilaf
- Try the dishes Adrian has now made his signature like Oxtail Gnocchi or Jerk-Marinated Chicken Coq au Vin
As well as great recipes—including a chapter on soups and porridges and oodles of plant-based options—Yawd explores the key ingredients of Afro-Caribbean cuisine and gives multi-use recipes for essentials such as Jerk Dry Rub and Marinade or Pickled Scotch Bonnets.
In Yawd—with its vibrant photography shot on location in the sun-drenched Caribbean—you’ll find a blend of flavors and influences that combine to create a stunning Afro-Caribbean cookbook sure to get your taste buds talking.
- Publisher : Appetite by Random House (June 7, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0525611568
- ISBN-13 : 978-0525611561
- Item Weight : 1.25 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.28 x 0.83 x 10.32 inches