Money Out Loud: All the Financial Stuff No One Taught Us by Berna Anat
So no one taught you about money, either? Let’s figure this me$$ out together.
In this illustrated, deeply unserious guide to money, Berna Anat—aka the Financial Hype Woman—freaks out her immigrant parents by doing the unthinkable: Talking about money. Loudly.
Because we’re done staying silent, anxious, and ashamed about our money. It's time to join the party and finally learn about all the financial stuff that always felt too confusing. Stuff like:
- How to actually budget, save, and invest (but also make it fun)
- How our traumas shape our most toxic money habits, and how to create new patterns
- How to build wealth in a system designed to keep us broke
- How to use money to fund our biggest dreams—and change the world
No more keeping our money on mute. It’s time to grab the mic.
- Publisher : Quill Tree Books (April 25, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 272 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0063067366
- ISBN-13 : 978-0063067363
- Reading age : 13 - 17 years
- Grade level : 8 - 12
- Item Weight : 9.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 5 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches