Zara's Big Messy Goodbye by Rebekah Borucki
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An excellent Social Emotional Learning (SEL) tool for grownups and little readers for learning about loss and how grief looks different for everyone (and that's okay).
After seven-year-old Zara experiences a death in her family, she learns that being sad can look different for different people.
With her Mama's help, Zara also learns a way to find comfort when big messy goodbyes feel too big and messy.
- Publisher : Wheat Penny Press (September 6, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1736949705
- ISBN-13 : 978-1736949702
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 1.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 10 x 0.4 x 10 inches