Thunder Boy Jr. by Sherman Alexie
From New York Times bestselling author Sherman Alexie and Caldecott Honor winning Yuyi Morales comes a striking and beautifully illustrated picture book celebrating the special relationship between father and son.
Thunder Boy Jr. wants a normal name...one that's all his own. Dad is known as big Thunder, but little thunder doesn't want to share a name. He wants a name that celebrates something cool he's done like Touch the Clouds, Not Afraid of Ten Thousand Teeth, or Full of Wonder.
But just when Little Thunder thinks all hope is lost, dad picks the best name...Lightning! Their love will be loud and bright, and together they will light up the sky.
- Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (May 10, 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0316013722
- ISBN-13 : 978-0316013727
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 14.4 ounces
- Dimensions : 10.13 x 0.5 x 10.25 inches