This Is How We Make Friends by DK
For little kids on their first day of school, read how to make new friends and learn key skills for life!
When your little one starts preschool or kindergarten, they’ll be making new friends. This children’s making friends book helps teach important emotional skills like kindness and empathy so they can make a best friend on their first day of school!
This delightful early learning book is perfect for kids aged 3-5 years old. It helps children:
• Learn lots of important personal, social and emotional skills.
• Put their new skills into practice, and try out what they are learning in the real world.
• Stay entertained and interested with a highly visual presentation, using bright and attractive illustrations.
It’s never easy making new friends - but it doesn’t have to be hard!
No matter what grown-ups tell you, being little is hard work. There’s so much to learn — from sharing your toys and treats to taking turns when playing a game, and remembering to say please and thank you.
This adorable board book teaches children how to make new friends, with tips on ways to start talking and what games you can play together. Most importantly, it helps kids learn how to be kind and say sorry, and look out for someone who needs a new friend.
- Publisher : DK Children (September 21, 2021)
- Language : English
- Board book : 16 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0744039487
- ISBN-13 : 978-0744039481
- Reading age : Baby - 3 years
- Item Weight : 4.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.07 x 0.3 x 7.07 inches