The Yin-Yang Sisters and the Dragon Frightful by Nancy Tupper Ling
Opposites Mei and Wei may be small, but when they work together they are mighty enough to face a dragon.
When a fearsome dragon takes over their village bridge, twin sisters Mei and Wei have opposing views of how to fix the problem. Wei wants nothing more than to confront that stinky old dragon head on, but Mei favors a more thoughtful approach. With Wei's confidence and gumption plus Mei's creativity and diligence, it's only a matter of time before everyone can be happy again.
This empowering sibling story is about celebrating differences and finding that what makes us different is also what makes us a powerful team.
- Publisher : G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (September 18, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0399171150
- ISBN-13 : 978-0399171154
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 14.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.63 x 0.4 x 11.81 inches