The Magical Yet by Angela DiTerlizzi
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A rollicking, rhyming, and inspirational picture book for fans of Oh, the Places You'll Go! andevery child who is frustrated by what they can't do...YET!
Each of us, from the day we're born, is accompanied by a special companion—the Yet. Can't tie your shoes? Yet! Can't ride a bike? Yet! Can't play the bassoon? Don't worry, Yet is there to help you out.
The Magical Yet is the perfect tool for parents and educators to turn a negative into a positive when helping children cope with the inevitable difficult learning moments we all face. Whether a child or an adult, this encouraging and uplifting book reminds us that we all have things we haven't learned...yet!
- Publisher : Little, Brown Books for Young Readers; Illustrated edition (April 21, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1368025625
- ISBN-13 : 978-1368025621
- Reading age : 5 - 8 years, from customers
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 13.3 ounces
- Dimensions : 9.38 x 0.38 x 10.25 inches