Someday, Maybe by Onyi Nwabineli
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Here are three things you should know about my husband:
- He was the great love of my life despite his penchant for going incommunicado.
- He was, as far as I and everyone else could tell, perfectly happy. Which is significant because…
- On New Year’s Eve, he died.
And here is one thing you should know about me:
- I found him.
Bonus fact: No. I am not okay.
Someday, Maybe is a stunning, witty debut novel about a young woman’s emotional journey through unimaginable loss, pulled along by her tight-knit Nigerian family, a posse of friends, and the love and laughter she shared with her husband.
- Publisher : Graydon House; Original edition (November 1, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1525899805
- ISBN-13 : 978-1525899805
- Item Weight : 1.01 pounds
- Dimensions : 6.19 x 1.1 x 9.21 inches