Meditation: The Simple and Practical Way to Begin Meditating by Patrick J. Harbula
Meditation is an ancient practice that has brought peace and clarity to people from every time, culture, and place. Its benefits ―a sense of calm, greater knowledge of self, better health―are as appealing to the modern world as they were to the ancient. In this beginner’s guide to meditation, author Patrick Harbula provides readers with everything they need to know in order to experience deep meditation.
Readers will learn:
- The history of meditation, both Eastern and Western
- The benefits of meditation for the mind, body, and spirit
- Different forms of meditation practice
- Supportive practices to enhance the benefits of meditation in daily living.
- Simple ways to begin meditation immediately, and more...
In addition, readers will also find simple techniques to deepen the meditation path for more experienced meditators. Meditation demystifies the often times intimidating world of meditation, providing the perfect starting point for anyone looking to cultivate a sense of peace in their life.
- Publisher : St. Martin's Essentials; Illustrated edition (August 13, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1250210046
- ISBN-13 : 978-1250210043
- Item Weight : 10.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.58 x 0.37 x 8.33 inches