Mary Wears What She Wants by Keith Negley
Once upon a time (but not that long ago), girls only wore dresses. And only boys wore pants.
Until one day, a young girl named Mary had an idea: She would wear whatever she wanted. And she wanted to wear pants!
This bold, original picture book encourages readers to think for themselves while gently challenging gender and societal norms.
- Publisher : Balzer + Bray; Illustrated edition (January 15, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0062846795
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062846792
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 15.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 10.75 x 0.5 x 9 inches