Life Is Long!: 50+ Ways to Help You Live a Little Bit Closer to Forever by Karen Salmansohn
Want to live a little closer to forever? This easy to understand book will give you the cutting edge knowledge you need to help protect you against age-related diseases and dementia.
Best-selling author and wellness expert Karen Salmansohn presents a fascinating, inspiring collection of the top 50+ nutritional and psychological tools for a long and healthy life, backed by a wide range of longevity research from our world's best aging experts. You'll discover insights from the world's Blue Zones (where people live extra long) and takeaways from fascinating studies on everything from the most healthful coffee to drink to the benefits of intermittent fasting to the dangers of hidden toxins.
Distilling the latest science into longevity practices that are quick to read and jam-packed with playful humor, Life Is Long sheds light on intriguing questions like
* what spice improves cardiovascular health as much as aerobic exercise?
* how often should I stand up from my desk?
* how can brushing my teeth improve my heart health?
* how do I keep my chromosomes in good shape?
* and more!
- Publisher : Ten Speed Press; Illustrated edition (October 23, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 128 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0399580700
- ISBN-13 : 978-0399580703
- Item Weight : 12 ounces
- Dimensions : 6.24 x 0.6 x 7.29 inches