Let’s Say Hello by Giselle Ang
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Teach babies to greet others in twelve different languages with this adorable multilingual board book!
Get ready, everyone! LET’S SAY...HELLO.
A perfect companion to Disney’s "It's a Small World" and Shirley Ng-Benitez’s How Do You Say series, Let’s Say board books teach tiny tots warm and friendly words/phrases in several languages. Each book features:
- twelve diverse languages: American Sign Language, Arabic, French, German, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- vibrant and colorful illustrations
- easy-to-read pronunciations/demonstrations
- kid-friendly illustrations of everyday babies from around the world
An ideal baby shower or first-day-of-school gift!
- Publisher : HarperFestival; Multilingual edition (June 22, 2021)
- Language : English
- Board book : 20 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0062978691
- ISBN-13 : 978-0062978691
- Reading age : Baby - 4 years
- Grade level : Preschool and up
- Item Weight : 4.5 ounces
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.5 x 6 inches