If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff
If a hungry little mouse shows up on your doorstep, you might want to give him a cookie. And if you give him a cookie, he'll ask for a glass of milk. He'll want to look in a mirror to make sure he doesn't have a milk mustache, and then he'll ask for a pair of scissors to give himself a trim....
This book is a great first introduction to Mouse, the star of the If You Give... series and a perennial favorite among children. With its spare, rhythmic text and circular tale, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is perfect for beginning readers and story time. Sure to inspire giggles and requests to "read it again!"
- Publisher : Harper Collins Publishers; 1st edition (October 6, 2015)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9780060245863
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 12.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches