I Am Human: A Book of Empathy by Susan Verde
Being human means we are full of possibility. We learn, we dream, we wonder at the world around us. But we also make mistakes and can feel fearful or sad.
From the bestselling team that created I Am Yoga, I Am Peace, I Am Love, and I Am One comes a hopeful celebration of the human family. I Am Human affirms that we can make good choices by acting with compassion and having empathy for others and ourselves. When we find common ground, we can feel connected to the great world around us and mindfully strive to be our best selves.
- Publisher : Harry N. Abrams; Illustrated edition (October 2, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1419731653
- ISBN-13 : 978-1419731655
- Reading age : 4 - 8 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 3
- Item Weight : 10.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 8 x 0.6 x 8 inches