Goodnight Ganesha by Nadia Salomon
A gorgeously illustrated goodnight story that celebrates the nighttime rituals of two young children visiting their grandparents in India.
As nighttime falls over the city, two children visiting their grandparents in India find there's so much fun to be had! Whether it's listening to epic stories or observing rituals in the puja room, there are many moments that make this time together special.
In this beautiful, rhyming ode to bedtime, the only thing more universal than getting ready for bed and saying goodnight is the love between children and their grandparents.
- Publisher : Viking Books for Young Readers (August 31, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0593203615
- ISBN-13 : 978-0593203613
- Reading age : 3 - 7 years
- Grade level : Preschool - 2
- Item Weight : 10.6 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.38 x 0.36 x 10.31 inches