Felix's New Skirt by Kerstin Brichzin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Felix likes to wear skirts. He thinks they’re fun—plus he likes the way his legs move in them. His family doesn’t mind, but that’s not the case for Felix’s classmates. Their merciless teasing makes him want to give up school for good. Can Felix's parents come up with a way to validate Felix's expression, while also teaching the other children a lesson in acceptance? A timely picture book that tackles themes of empathy and tolerance in a world where it’s tough to be different.
- Publisher : mineditionUS; Illustrated edition (October 1, 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 40 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9789888341580
- ISBN-13 : 978-9888341580
- Reading age : 5 - 7 years
- Grade level : Kindergarten - 2
- Item Weight : 15.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 9.56 x 0.38 x 11.63 inches