Chinatown by William Low
Chinatown. City within a city. Home to street cobblers and herbalists, tai chi masters and kung fu students, outdoor fish markets and lots and lots of restaurants. And best of all, when the Chinese New Year begins there's a New Year's Day parade, complete with a lion dance.
Young readers will be equally fascinated by the tour of this colorful neighborhood--and by their tour guide and his grandma who live there.
- Publisher : Henry Holt and Co. (BYR); 1st edition (September 15, 1997)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0805042148
- ISBN-13 : 978-0805042146
- Reading age : 5 - 8 years
- Grade level : Kindergarten - 3
- Item Weight : 14.9 ounces
- Dimensions : 9.25 x 0.35 x 11.37 inches