Brown: The Many Shades of Love by Nancy Johnson James
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Celebrating all the beautiful browns in one child’s colorful family
Mama’s brown is chocolate, clear, dark, and sweet. Daddy’s brown is autumn leaf, or like a field of wheat. Granny’s brown is like honey, and Papa’s like caramel. In this loving and lovely ode to the color brown, a boy describes the many beautiful hues of his family, including his own—gingerbread.
- Publisher : Harry N. Abrams; Illustrated edition (September 22, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 32 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1944903984
- ISBN-13 : 978-1944903985
- Reading age : 3 - 5 years
- Grade level : Preschool - Kindergarten
- Item Weight : 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions : 7.7 x 0.5 x 10.1 inches