Big Sister: Ruby and the new baby by DK
A touching story about Ruby, an adorable and slightly spoilt little girl, who quickly realises that becoming a big sister isn’t always fun.
Ruby is three years old and is an only child. She is a little bit spoilt and is used to being the centre of attention in her family. But things are about to change, Ruby is going to have a new brother or sister soon. Ruby is excited - but when her baby brother, Raj, is born, she realises that being a big sister isn’t as fun or easy as she had expected…
Big Sister is the perfect introduction to the idea of getting new sibling, for littles ones aged 0-3. This beautiful picture book teaches children about the challenges and emotions that they can face when they get a new baby sister.
The heartwarming story of Big Sister: Ruby and the New Baby features:
- A wonderful introduction to having a new baby sister or brother
- Stunning illustrations accompany a heart-warming story
- An encouraging message that promotes discussion between adults and children
- An opportunity for parents and children to spend time reading together before the new baby arrives
It can be tricky for little ones to welcome a new baby sister, so it’s important for families to talk about the tricky topic. Big Sister: Ruby and the New Baby gives parents a chance to discuss the topic and gently introduce toddlers to the idea of having a new sibling. Children can also ask lots of questions about being a big sister (or brother) when bringing a new baby into the family.
- Publisher : DK Children (February 1, 2022)
- Language : English
- Board book : 14 pages
- ISBN-10 : 074405978X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0744059786
- Reading age : Baby - 3 years
- Item Weight : 12.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.31 x 0.61 x 8.31 inches